- Designed for interior and exterior applications
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Provides a watertight, mildew-resistant seal
- Withstands extreme temperature changes when fully cured
- Extrudes easily in lower temperatures and dries quicklyMaintains color with age – will not crack or become brittle
- Certified to Federal Specification TT-S-001543A Class A and TT-S-00230C
- Passes ASTM C920 Type S Grade NS Class 25
- Complies with FDA under 21 CFR 177.2600 for indirect food contact applications
Application temperature: 20°F to 95°F
Service temperatures: -60°F to 350°F
Methods of application: Cartridge/caulking gun
Working time: Approx. 15-20 minsutes for a 1/4” bead
Working surfaces: Surfaces to be caulked should be clean, dry and free excessive oil, grease, water, dirt or any other material that may deter adhesion.
Cleanup: Uncured material may be cleaned with mineral spirits or equivalent solvent. Follow solvent vendor’s precautions when using solvents.
Do not apply if rain is expected within 12 hours. 100% Silicone Sealant should not be painted. The paint film will not stretch with expansion of the caulk and the paint may crack or peel. It is not designed for continuous submersion or use below the waterline.